
With organizing closets that is!! I am uber proud of myself, I have gone through both kiddos closets and pulled out all items that don't get any use, that are too small or just simply aren't wanted anymore :) I am pretty pleased with the results too!! I am pretty anal when it comes to the way the closets are organized, a tad OCD the sweets says!! I always have to have the hangers facing a certain way and the clothes have to be grouped a certain way too! It makes things so much easier when it comes to putting things away and finding things too! Little Misses closet was up first and it was amazing how much remained after I pulled everything out lol! Her eBay pile is a real good one! I figured I would have a good amount of left over hangers for back to school goodies, but nope looks like I will be purchasing some more lol! I need to get more of the pant hangers for her skirts which take up the two big bottom bins! For the most part though I am real pleased with how much better her closet looks now!! The boys was pretty simple too! Even though he is 12 I still go through and keep his organized too! There will be times that I let him do it, but I usually end up fixing some part! He doesn't share the same it's better organized

view that I do lol! It's time we get him some normal hangers too, my goodness how I HATE wire hangers!! There is a story behind that though lol! When he was younger he had a habit of just pulling the hanger to remove a shirt or pants, which would always end up breaking the hanger. After about a billions incidents and purchases I decided to use the left over wire hangers from The Sweets work uniforms. That way if he pulled them down, it wouldn't break and I wouldn't be out more money. Not that hangers are spending or anything, but it got pretty annoying after a while lol! Now that he is older though and has grown out of that habit I think it's time to finally be rid of those pesky Mommy Dearest reminders lol lol!!
As for my other goals for the week I am doing pretty good actually!! Laundry is just about all caught up and tomorrow I seriously am going after that annoying ass basket of socks!! Menu planning has been started, the chore chart (well I have got a few of those ideas I need to look at on my Pinterest, and then make it!!). I think I am on the right track though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment