Wednesday, September 5, 2012

O' Happy Day

Today was officially the start of the super tasty Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks :) I've seen a lot of other bloggers were lucky enough to score it a few days early, but sadly I didn't get one until today! Oh my is was uber tasty!! It may have been uber hot outside, but this totally hit that "I am ready for Fall spot" What made it even better is that it was free!! On my last trip to my local Starbucks the super cool favorite barista of mine gave me a free drink survey card. Totally took advantage of that one, seriously cannot beat free!!







21 comments:

  1. we don't have pumpkin spice latte in my country. I look so delicious to me,,, yum yum
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully approve of this post. Mostly because I'm a Starbucks addict as well - and this is what I will be using my birthday free drink card for! If I buy enough Pumpkin lattes, the temperatures will cool down. I'm convinced of it! Stopping by from the blog hop on Yours Truly - you have an adorable blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much :) Oooh I so like you way of thinking, I am so ready for the temps to cool down too, that HAS to do the trick ;) Enjoy that free birthday drink for sure!!

      Delete
  3. I am not sure we can get these in England, but it gives me a good excuse to head into town to try and find it. It sounds yummy!

    I am returning the favour from Chelsea's blog hop. I am really pleased to meet you.

    Rosie (Co-Host)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them for sure!! Hopefully you are able to try one :) Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Sounds so yummy! I hope they bring this to NZ!
    Sylvia @ sweetpeasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very yummy, hopefully they bring one your way soon!!!

      Delete
  5. Big High 5- ur 4 away from 50
    New follower from Yours Truly blog hop
    Hugs, Jen @ frazzled5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too much longer ;) Thanks so much, I truly appreciate it!

      Delete
  6. ah this is amazing..ive had like 5 already!

    have a great night! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice!! I am so ready for another too, will have to stick with the cold ones for now since it's raging hot here still lol! I will definitely :)

      Delete
  7. Yeah...I need to stick with the cold ones too...it's like 108 here today! (with heat index)! Happy New Follower...thru the Followers to Friends blog hop!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so ready for the crazy heat to end! We have a few day where it's nice and then bam heats back with a vengeance!! Thank you for the follow, have a great rest of your week!!

      Delete
  8. Pumpkin Spice Latte starting up = fall is basically officially here. Yay!!!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier, following back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you!! Now if we could get some Fall weather for more than a day that would make it even more awesome lol! Thank you for the follow :)

      Delete
  9. I wish I like coffee! I've been hearing everyone talk about this latte! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a little while to like coffee myself, I'm branching out a lot more now than I used to! Thank you for the follow :) Have a great week!!

      Delete
  10. Yummy! I can't wait to go to Starbucks and get one! :)

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are able to get one real soon :) Have a great week!!

      Delete
  11. One of the best parts of fall! I'm a new follower from the ILMOF hop, and I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get the chance! :) I would also love to have you link up at the Mommy-Brain Mixer on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow!! I will definitely stop by and return the favor!! Would love to link up as well tomorrow!! Hope you have a great rest of your week!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...