Monday, September 24, 2012

All Lacquered Up {Nail Polish Swap}


This has seriously been in my drafts for a while, I completely spaced and forgot to publish and link it!! After my super awesome last polish swap I was so excited to join in on this fun one :) It was hosted by Meghan from Shine On and Angela from Hairspray & High Heels

I was partnered up with Katherine from Sparkle Girl's Life and we quickly got in touch with each other and found that we both had a love for China Glaze polishes! How I love shopping for any nail polish, but China Glaze, heck yea! We decided that we were going to send each other 3 polishes and call it good!! Boy was it good, I absolutely love these colors!! Ahoy! has gotten a lot of use, it's a perfect super fun summer color! I love how it sparkles when light hits it!! Secret Peri-Wink-Le is not too far behind it, I love blue shades, especially this one. I literally ran out of this one a few weeks ago, so it totally comes in handy! The Haute Metal is uber fun too!! I just put it over the blue for picture purposes, I think it would look neat on black! It was also kind of neat that we both gave each other a pink polish, blue polish and a crackle!! I am so pleased yet again with this awesome swap! It's been so great getting to shop and swap such fun colors, check out what I sent Katherine here :) Big thanks to Meghan and Angela for hosting such an awesome swap!! Big thanks to Katherine as well, hope you are enjoying your new fun polishes!! Can't wait for the next one! !


18 comments:

  1. Love the crackle nail polish! Excited to follow your blog found ya on the GFC Hop.
    Stop by my blog and lets be friends!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for the follow :) Will definitely stop by your blog!!

      Delete
  2. I like the pinky-red color.


    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely one of my favorites as well! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Hello there :) Thank you for the follow, will head over to your blog and return the favor (Twitter and Pinterest too) Have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog seems fun gina! following u from the blog hop. im at www.makemeupmandy.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Heading over to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

    Love the secret periwinkle color!

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Heading over to visit, have a great rest of your week! Isn't that an awesome color too?! I love it!!

      Delete
  6. Love!! Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really nice coloured nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with nail polish. Essie and Butter London are my favorite brands.

    Xo Jill

    jillianturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous colours! especially haute metal, looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! a girl can never have too many nail polishes :) following you! come follow back! xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some great colors! I love China Glaze! The bright bright pink one that came out last year, whose name i can't remember, lol is my fav color! great blog! By the way, I'm following you courtesy of the bloghop! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too! :o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been meaning to pick up the peri-winkle polish forever!! It's the perfect peplum color!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous colors- i can never get enough nail polish! New follower from the blog hop, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love the third color the most! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for visiting my blog girly <3
    Following back :)

    http://www.indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...