Is it seriously Sunday already?! Being that it indeed is it's time for Sunday Social!! Time to link it up with Ashley and Neely!! Join in on the Sunday fun and link up :)
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
I am going to go with my iPhone,
Coffee
My awesome kiddos and My Sweets
My iMac
Nail Polish
2. All time favorite book? Why?
My all time favorite book would be The Notebook! Not only do I absolutely LOVE the movie, but the book is awesome as well! I had taken quite a break from reading a while back and then happened to pick up a copy! I read that book cover to cover in a day, I couldn't put it down! Following close behind it would be The Help! I wanted to read it before I saw the movie and that was another one I didn't want to put down.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
I have two main things that I NEED to accomplish before the end of 2012 lol! I want to be back in the working field and I want to have family pictures taken! We have yet to have them done professionally and it's something that WILL be done by the end of this year!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Ooh wow, this is a toughie! There is a part of me that wants to go back to 1999 when I first met the sweets! Not that I would do anything to alter us getting together, but I would make sure that I would have taken pictures! With as picture/camera happy I am I virtually have zero pictures of me and the sweets in those beginning stages and I really wish I did! That was really such a fun time and year that I wish I totally had some good pictures to look back on!! I think I would also change me putting college on hold! I took a little semester break and then after finding out I was pregnant with The Boy I took an even bigger break. Looking back now I could have gotten it done and there is a big part of me that wishes I had!
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I may seem all shy and quiet on the outside but get me talking and that will change :)













I'm the same way when I meet new people I'm so quiet! Best of luck with your 2012 goals!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl!! It seems like a great majority of us are all answering the same on that one ;)
DeleteLove the way your blog looks! Found you through Sunday Social, have an awesome week :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I appreciate it :) Hope you have an awesome week as well!!
Delete#4 - I picked the year i met my guy, too. #5 - I'm the same way, lol.
ReplyDeleteIt would be a little fun to be able to go back to those first days huh?! Thanks for stopping by, will totally return the favor!!
DeleteI love The Notebook too! The movie and the book. Nicholas Sparks is such an amazing writer.. :)
ReplyDeleteYes he really is :) I have a few of his books, ones I haven't even read yet too! Thanks for stopping by, have a great rest of your week!!
DeleteAww another Gina! I found you on the linkup and since we have the same name I just had to stop by. I also love The Notebook (I read the book long before the movie came out.)
ReplyDeleteI am definitely following and hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend xo
Hello Hello, thanks so much for stopping by!! Such a great book and movie too, I didn't read that one until after I had already watched the movie lol! That is why I was determined to read The Help before I went to see it! Have a great week and will definitely follow back!!
DeleteHi from Sunday Social!!
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy how so many people are saying their shy at first. I'm the same way. Can you imagine if we all weren't though? The world would be an interesting place. Haha!
Anyway, I hope the rest of your weekend goes well!!
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com
Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by!! Oh my goodness I know, it would definitely be an even more interesting place that is for sure!! Hope that you have a great week!! Will definitely stop by your blog :)
DeleteI am the same way with #5! Blogging's been a real help for me to learn how to not be as shy :)
ReplyDeleteI am hoping it will help me out in the same way eventually too :) Have a great week!!
Deleteomg your blog is super cute girl! were def the same way, i def can be shy too! cant wait to read more about your blog! new follower!
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks so much for the new follow and compliment, appreciate it!! Will definitely stop by your blog and return the favor!! Have a great rest of your week!!
Delete