Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cupcake Time

Ok if there are any lovers of...1. Cupcakes...2. Peanut Butter and 3. Chocolate then these are the cupcakes for you!! After my somewhat of a cupcake fail last week, I totally redeemed myself with these bad boys!! I have made these before and they were a total and complete hit with my Sweets, he absolutely adores them so who not better to make them for :) I found the recipe a while back on this snazzy blog, Love From The Oven and they do not disappoint one bit!! I totally recommend these to anyone and everyone!! There are so many other good treats that I have marked down to try out! The kiddos and sweets are going to be in treat heaven!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found you through instagram, thought I should check out a fellow Midwest blogger!:) I'd love it if we followed each other!

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...