Sunday, July 22, 2012

Super Sunday Is Back!!

In my quest to get back on the blogging track I figured it was time to get Super Sunday rolling again! I have realized that all of the goals I set for myself this summer I have not really reached. Which in all honesty is ok because I have been having a great and laid back summer with my sweetie and kiddos :) As back to school time quickly approaches though I figured it is about time to start getting things back in routine and order!! So this is where Super Sunday will come in handy again, lists is really how I like to roll!! Seeing them all wrote and laid out works perfectly for me!! Time to do this :)


  1. Time to catch up on the laundry!! 
  2. Tackle that dreaded sock basket!! 
  3. Go through both kiddos closets and pull all clothes that don't fit or are not wanted anymore! 
  4. Get stuff ready to eBay and donate! 
  5. Make the daily chore charts
  6. Work on next months dinner menu and shopping list

3 comments:

  1. This is a cute idea(:
    And I LOVE your blog design!

    Just found your blog dear.
    Mind taking a peek at my lifestyle blog True Blue Abbi and publicly following if you like it?

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all your tasks are going well! I'm doing the ebay and donate thing as we speak.
    Also I love your blog and I'm so excited to follow it. I hope you'll return the favor so we can stay in touch!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Thanks for stopping by and the follows!! I will definitely check out your blogs and return the favor :) Have a great rest of your week and weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...