Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback Friday

Today's flashback photo I was originally was going to add to the me, myself and I post I did the other day, but I saved it just for today!! This is from The Boys very first Halloween! This would have been October 2000 and he was 10 months old! He was a little panda bear, it was seriously the cutest! I remember finding it online months before Halloween, it was part of the Tom Arma collection and was a must have! Boy did I have to save for that one!! We didn't go but a few places, mainly family and friends, but he sure loved it. Everything except the panda eyes Auntie Mimmy gave him! Those were a hot smeared mess that is for sure!! He knew something wasn't right and did everything in his little power to get that off his face!! Happy Friday all, have a great one and a even better weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey neighbor! I'm your instagram buddy......thisvintagegrove. Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..cutieeee! ♥

    anyhoo.. I am your newest follower!
    Saw you from the Link Party.. I hope you can chec out mine and follow back. TIA! ♥
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...