It's Sunday Social time, linking up once again with Ashley and Neely!!
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I would love to travel to Ireland, but I have a hard time going on a plane from here to Las Vegas, I can't even imagine flying that far lol I would also love to have my own photography studio, but I doubt myself a lot more than I should honestly. Until I get more confident I won't be comfortable in doing it.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5 years, wow! In 5 years my son will be graduating high school and my daughter will be almost in junior high...WOW! I see myself happily working in the Criminal Justice field, still continuing to do photography on the side for fun!
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Reaching some of the personal goals that I have set for myself. I slacked off for the first part of the year, but I have a good amount of time left to meet and exceed what I had planned :)
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I just want to keep on rambling on like I have been all along. I hope to continue to meet new and fun people and continue to have fun :)
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I actually do, I really really like the town that we are in and can see us staying here for the long haul or at least until both kids are completely done with school.
6. What is your morning routine?
It's pretty much the same every morning, with the exception of the weekend of course ;) First thing in the morning Little Miss will either wake me up before the alarm goes off or I will wake up and get her up and moving. She get's herself ready for school while I make mine and the sweets bed, brush my hair, teeth and all that goodness. We do her hair and then head off to her school. Once she is dropped off I will either come right home and make coffee or splurge and head to Starbucks for some coffee. Upon arriving home I usually sit and check emails, Facebook and Twitter at the computer, then I will work out (sometimes) and then shower and the domestic duties begin!







I would love to go to Ireland one day too... or just Europe in general. Visiting from the link up.
ReplyDeleteXo,
Whitney
http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/