Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Social - Time To Go Back..


It's Sunday Social link up with Neely and Ashley time!! The theme for this weeks Sunday Social is, "Kickin' It Old School"! So let's take a little trip down memory lane shall we?!

1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?(pictures) 
For both middle and high school I was pretty much the shy and quiet type, until you got to know me ;) I was the person who got along with anyone and everyone in all grades! I love all things photography, nail polish and music (hey I still do!!)

Me and my bestie T when we were in the 8th grade! Still besties today!
High School Days
2. What were your favorite past times? 
Anytime spent with friends, hanging out, dancing around and acting silly! Going to the movies, going to the mall, laughing! Lots and lots of laughing took place, great memories for sure!! 
3. What songs were you obsessed with?(Backstreet Boys anyone?) 
In middle school it was all about: Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men,Tag Team (who didn't jam out to Whoomp! There It Is?!)
In high school I was all about MxPx, Blink 182, 311, Sugar Ray, Weezer, Social Distortion, Beastie Boys, Green Day, Mighty Mighty Boss Tones, ooh and definitely cannot leave out *NSYNC! Loved loved and still love me some JT ;)

4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe? 
MY BANGS! Oh my goodness what was I thinking? I honestly thought it was cute, seriously Gina?! Overalls and flannels, ooh and Birkenstocks too! Wasn't a Washington State girl or anything ;)
5. Who was your celeb crush? 
In middle school I thought Marty York from The Sandlot and Tony Lucca were total cuties!!

As for high school, these two hunk of studs...Paul Walker and Mark McGrath, ooh how I loved them(!! I had pictures of them everywhere in my room!! I lost count on how many times I watched Meet The Deedles just to see PW ;) Ooh I loved me some Justin Timberlake and Nick Hexum  too!!
Heck yes I was rockin' the eyebrow ring!!
6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies? 
For tv shows it was: 90210 (never missed a single episode in all its running), Melrose Place, Friends, Dawson's Creek, Party of 5, Movies: Titanic, The Sandlot (this was junior high, heck I still love that movies), Varsity Blues, Scream, American Pie, I Know What You Did Last Summer (Ryan Phllippe, hello!
Seriously that was so fun!! I totally recommend snagging button heading over there and taking your trip down middle school/high school memory lane!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...