Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Me, Myself and I {Link Up Party}

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I have always always wanted to have my very own photography studio. While I have dabbled in photography for quite sometime now I honestly lack in the confidence department when it comes to branching out and just going with it and not fearing the chance of failure. I have great equipment, I'll continue to gain more knowledge and practice makes perfect, one day hopefully!! 
2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? 
Ahhh questions like these are always so hard to answer!! If I was faced with that situation though I would spend each and every second of that time with my family!! I would hope we would be able to travel to some place tropical and spend the majority of that time there! I would live each moment to it's fullest and create lasting memories no doubt about it! 
3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be? 
Ooh wow I have absolutely no idea! Probably something like, "It's Happened..Gina and Dustin Have FINALLY Tied The Knot, 2 Kids and 14 Years Later" ;) 

4. What is your biggest pet peeve? 
The main one is people who can't drive!! People who cannot chew gum properly, people who cannot take accountability for their own actions and people who always play the victim card. Ooh it absolutely peeves me off when I step on ice(either barefoot or right after I have put a pair of fun socks on) because a certain someone drops it on the floor just because he knows I loathe it (love u sweetie)

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie? 
Absolute favorite is The Notebook!! Also love Steel Magnolias, Sweet Home Alabama, P.S I Love You, Dirty Dancing, Sixteen Candles and I could seriously keep on going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...