Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back To School

Well it has been a busy busy week around these parts that is for sure! This week it was time for the kiddos to get back to school :) It went awesome! Both kids love their teacher, well teachers for The Boy, have made some great new friends and had an all around great first week back to school! I went to take a few pics of The Boy outside the junior high the day before rather than on his first day! He didn't think it would be too cool with his mom making him stand and pose in front of the school in front of hundreds of 7th and 8th graders, so we compromised ;) I still cannot believe my baby boy is a 7th grader, craziness I tell you! I got pretty emotional on back to school orientation night, thank goodness his dad went with him, I just lost it when he came into our room dressed and ready to go, it would have been worse I think had I
gone lol! Little Miss absolutely loves being in 1st grade and has the sweetest teacher! Don't mind the dry, dead and utterly blah looking grass in her photos! It is hard to believe that a just a few months ago it was so nice, green and pleasant to look at! Blah overly hot summer!! Anyway, Little Miss had a great first week as well! She loves coming home and telling us all about her day, what she did, what she ate, what she played, things she learned and people she met and played with! I absolutely love it!! Things have started to fall back into routine as well and I am all for that!! I am getting caught up on things around the house (well except that pesky sock basket that I seriously am still avoiding), I got the planner all filled out with our school activities and days off for the next school year and that makes me a happy camper too!! All and all is was a pretty great week!! I have lots planned for next week but that goodness will be part of Super Sunday coming up!! Well they eyes are starting to grow tired so that means it is time for bed! I am trying to get better with that as well! Here's to a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...