Friday, August 3, 2012

Flashback Friday


Talk about a flashback indeed!! Here we are with The Boy on his 4th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's!! Cannot believe that in a few weeks this little boy of ours will be in junior high :( I know I tend to say that each year, but this year it's really hitting me that my little boy is growing up!! It just still gets me a little teary eyed realizing hes's 100% out of little boy clothes and in men's clothing!! When did this happen seriously?! Though as it did though I have to admit that I am so very proud of the preteen he has became!! He has such a warm, kind heart, sweet personality, he is hilarious (which I mean he's half me so that is a given lol lol...so just kidding, but really he's seriously funny) He's so smart, get's awesome grades, is such an exceptional gifted and talented artist (which that comes from Dad), I am just beyond proud of him!! He will always be my little boy no matter how tall he gets (which this summer he has totally surpassed
me), what grade he goes in, how cool he is, he will always be Mama's Little Man!! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this post just brought tears to my eyes! we're planning to have a kid soon (fingers crossed;-) and we definitely want to have a boy first... now that I'm reading your post - I started looking at this experience from such a different and deep perspective that I can't hold my tears... such an emotional moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very emotional moment for me for sure!! They truly do grow up so fast, so when the time happens *fingers crossed soon too for you* treasure each and every moment to it's fullest :)

      Delete
  2. I love that flashback picture! Chuckie Cheese was my favorite too! Good luck to your son starting Jr. high!

    www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I used to love it too as a kiddo!! Have a great week!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...