Sunday, July 29, 2012

Super Sunday

Wow it's already that time again!! Man the past week has seriously just flown right on by, cannot believe that summer is just about over!! While it was a pretty productive week, I didn't get exactly everything done that I would have liked, but that is fine by me lol! I got all caught up on laundry and the closets and such all organized, so to me that is a big progress!! The goodness that was taken out of the closet is just about all prepped and ready for it's eBay debut :)
This week should be a pretty laid back one, I am looking forward to next weekend as it's tax free shopping weekend! While I have gotten most of my back to school shopping there is still a few more things that need to be picked up!! Little Miss has her bag all picked out for the new school year, I thought for sure it would be another Bieber one, but nope. She has decided to go with her trademark hot pink and zebra this year! It comes with a snazzy matching lunchbox so she is stoked!! The Boys shopping is just about done, he just needs a couple flash drives and he is good to go!! I can totally get those goodies taken care of and you can't beat tax free!! I have a lot of goals this week with it being the end of the month, so here is to a laid back yet productive week!!


  1. Work on monthly calendar and menu.
  2. Tackle that sock basket (I failed to do this last week and I have got to get it done!) 
  3. Make this kiddos chore charts!! 
  4. Organize the mass collection of nail polish I have!! I think I have a few in every room that I go in lol! 
  5. Organize my computer desk.
  6. Start back to school folders. 
  7. Organize laundry area (I am sooooo beyond ready for a big laundry space that is for sure)
  8. Start listing eBay goodies. 
  9. Restart my Insanity program!! I got the time to do it, I just need to make myself!! My whole back in shape summer went to crap!! I have no one to blame but myself of course, but I have got to get back on track!! Family pictures WILL be taken this year!! 
  10. Organize all photos on the iMac and iPhone! 
  11. Organize back hallway shelves and under kitchen table!! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you're so good, Gina! I can't even plan to accomplish at least ONE of those goals within one week... I honestly tried to be on track, but failed;-)) That's why I truly admire your productivity, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again :) I can honestly say that once again I didn't get each and everything done that I had listed but for the most part I got a lot done! I think it helps me more being able to write and list what I need to get done. I try not to be so hard on myself if I don't accomplish it, there is always a new day :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...