Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social

Today I am going to skip my typical Super Sunday and join in on the fun of Social Sunday with Neely & Ashley! Today is all about Fall and o' how I love me some Fall! I honestly so beyond ready for Fall, so if you are listening Fall, hey how about making a appearance like soon?!

Sunday Social

1.  What is your favorite Fall activity?
I really have so many of these!! Love to start decorating for both Halloween and Thanksgiving, Fall colors rock!! Football, The Boy has played football for the past 5 years and it's a little sad he is not this year!! We can still go and support his buddies though!! It does mean Kansas City Chiefs game time too and those are always a blast!! Trick or treating with Little Miss, warm drinks from Starbucks (which is a fairly new thing of mine, yes I am the one who orders a caramel frappuccino when it's like 10 degrees and snowing out)!

2.  Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
Growing up it was Steeler's nation at our house! My dad is a total die hard fan and I will admit back then I could care less lol! When I lived in Washington State I was somewhat of a Seahawks fan and it wasn't until my sweets that I really started getting into football!! This house is a Kansas City Chiefs house no matter what as the sweets says ;) We are also Mizzou fans as well!


3.  What is something fun about Fall in your area?
The pumpkin patch and the Harvest Fest at Silver Dollar City! I love driving down, seeing all the awesome Fall colors, pumpkins and leaves every where!! I love taking the kiddos pictures with those as a background!!


4.  Fave Fall outfit staples?
Jeans, jeans, jeans!! Oooh how I love jeans and I cannot wait to wear them on a regular basis! Zip up hoodies, cardigans, sweaters, cowels, scarfs, oooh I soooo cannot wait to wear all that goodness!!

5.  Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
Chilly football games with my sweets! Fall baking for the sweets and kiddos! Reaching my fall weight loss goal (hence the leaving me out of the fall baking category), family pictures, no more hot, humid and unbearable weather! Back to school activities with the kiddos, starting Christmas shopping and being able to wear jeans whenever I want and not have a heat stroke!!

6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
Both Halloween and Thanksgiving! I love fun Halloween decorations around the house, going out to find the perfect costumes for The Boy and Little Miss, trick or treating and all that goodness!! Spending time with family on Thanksgiving and ending with preparing for my ultimate favorite season and holiday..Winter and Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...