Friday, December 2, 2011
Still Behind...
Well so much for getting all caught up lol!! As I sit here editing pictures I realize that not only am I way behind on those, but my trusty little blog as well! Between getting ready for Thanksgiving, shopping and a mini road trip we have been pretty busy! I have my photo challenge all complete I just have to get it up on here so there will be a whole lot of pictures and post coming up within the next couple of days!! This new pic is me and my sweets enjoying a super chilly but super fun Sunday Night Football game, one of the funniest games that I've been too yet!! Believe it or not even though it was around 26 degrees outside I was not that cold at all! I firmly believe that while it could have been the layers of shirts I had on under my peacoat, that hat of our sons I had on was the main contributor that kept me uber warm!! Thank you American Eagle lol lol!! Well it's that time so I better head out and get some zzzz's, I have got a lot of work to catch up on this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love this photo of you two! You should frame this one!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cathie