Cannot believe that Thanksgiving is just about here and Christmas will be here before we know it...YIKES!! So glad we start shopping early, eliminates some of that last minute stress. Not that shopping ever causes stress though...at least for me it doesn't, it's a total stress reliever lol! Speaking of shopping...the sweets and I got to enjoy a nice day of shopping yesterday and it was great! We have decided to skip Black Friday shopping this year, well the early morning shopping anyway ;) There are no super must have items that we need this year(crazy even typing that) so we will get to sleep in a little bit this year!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Sooooo Behind
Oh my goodness I am so behind on my blogging! Between a not feeling to well mama, sick kiddos, getting ready for the holidays, daily domestic duties and whatnot, blogging has not been on the brain! So today is going to be a total catch up day! Gotta get those daily photos up and continue with that...thank goodness for backdating!!
Cannot believe that Thanksgiving is just about here and Christmas will be here before we know it...YIKES!! So glad we start shopping early, eliminates some of that last minute stress. Not that shopping ever causes stress though...at least for me it doesn't, it's a total stress reliever lol! Speaking of shopping...the sweets and I got to enjoy a nice day of shopping yesterday and it was great! We have decided to skip Black Friday shopping this year, well the early morning shopping anyway ;) There are no super must have items that we need this year(crazy even typing that) so we will get to sleep in a little bit this year!
Cannot believe that Thanksgiving is just about here and Christmas will be here before we know it...YIKES!! So glad we start shopping early, eliminates some of that last minute stress. Not that shopping ever causes stress though...at least for me it doesn't, it's a total stress reliever lol! Speaking of shopping...the sweets and I got to enjoy a nice day of shopping yesterday and it was great! We have decided to skip Black Friday shopping this year, well the early morning shopping anyway ;) There are no super must have items that we need this year(crazy even typing that) so we will get to sleep in a little bit this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I am now following you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletehttp://ddsdailydose.blogspot.com
Black Friday is my all time favorite day of the year! my son who sb11 now wants to go with me and. Can't wait till he experiences it! Although it's sad he has no more santaj in his life :( but he is good and keeps it alive for alora :)
ReplyDeleteER stories are so fun and being a EMT for many years I got some big ones! lol
I'm so glad u had a chance to come over to mommy2nanny3dogg1.com :)
Oh and th thankful for grandpa pic so adorable! My daughter made a place mat on it she said she was thankful for food and Harry Potter.... She dreams big lol...
Hop ryou come back for more...
Were you able to enter the zipz shoes giveaway? Pair of custom zipz a $85 prize ;)
O sorry or the long comment
Oh and since gfc is leaving soon I also followed via google+
ReplyDeleteHallo. I am your new follower from Wild Wednesday Hop(with name: Juliana's Bits & Pieces). Please return follow my GFC at http://julianabitspieces.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis is my FB page http://www.facebook.com/julianabitspieces if you are new fans there. Leave a comment there and I'll follow you back.
Thanks.
Juliana RW