Friday, December 9, 2011
Road Trip
Well another week has passed and I have yet to update this blog...one day I will get back on track lol! It's finals week for school so I plan to stay pretty busy so updates will go back to daily here within the next week or so!! I am doing another photo challenge too so once I get the rest from last months up I can start with this months!! Since it has been so long in between I will begin with a few pics of our recent visit to Kansas City. We headed there to catch the Chiefs vs Steelers game(pics of that to come soon) and we got to spend some good times with the family!! It was really so nice and it had been too too long since we had been up there!! I wish I would have gotten more pics that is for sure! We stayed with The Sweets Awesome Uncle and Aunt and we all had a blast!! They kept the kiddos while we went to the game and they had a blast!! Aunt C. made Little Miss the super adorable cowl that she seriously wears everyday lol She would seriously wear it to bed if I allowed her too!! We also got to spend some time with the sweets grandpa which was great! Last year he suffered from a pretty serious stroke and he has made pretty good progress :) It was great to be able to spend some time with him! He got so excited when we all walked it, it was great!! The middle picture of the sweets of him (which I had to get super special permission from him to use) is one of my absolute favorites! There is so much love and emotion behind it(which is why I had to ask to use it ;) ), totally framing it! All and all it was a very very good time and we cannot wait to go back for longer next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Love these pictures! I'm so glad that Little Miss likes her cowl. They were so much fun and I'm so glad we got to spend some time with you all.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cathie