Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Catch Up

I seriously cannot believe that it's Christmas Eve, oh my it snuck up so quick, but I am excited that it is here! All Christmas presents have been bought and wrapped up, stockings are ready to be stuffed, I think this is going to be the most laid back Christmas ever!! The only thing left to be done is the baking goodies part and we are doing that later on today :)
I promise once the busyness of the holidays passes I will totally get back on the right updating track! Though I feel like I have been seriously repeating myself like a broken record these last few posts!! I have all the intentions in the world to post daily, but life has kind of been getting in the way. I had finals at school to study my butt off for, so I have been spending the last two weeks just simply studying and preparing myself. I didn't do the best on my midterm so I knew that I had to get it right come final time (which in the end I did..whoot whoot). That has been my main focus really, other than getting ready for the holidays!! I managed to get a GREAT photo session in with my wonderful kiddos and I am so so so SO VERY pleased with the results!!  I am having such a hard time deciding which ones I want to display because I have so many that I absolutely adore and want displayed!! Usually by the second or third
snap they are done, but not this time!! We got so many awesome shots and they did absolutely wonderful, makes this mama super uber proud for sure!! I had found a few neat inspiration ideas via the wonderful Pinterest a few months back, so I put my own spin on them and couldn't be happier with the results!! I didn't want them all to be posed shots, though some are in fact mixed in. For the most part though, the majority are those candid type, which totally rock my socks!! I have been keeping up with the photo challenge that I posted last and I do still intend on putting those up on here as well! I am just really so bad about sticking with a photo challenge, I have got to get better at that for sure!! At least posting them, I already have the taking them daily down great!!
These two pictures right here are by far some of my favorites!! Especially the first one on the left! I just love the love(ahh haa made myself laugh a little), but really the love that my two kiddos have for one another is totally displayed in this first picture!! Little Miss totally loves her big brother and big brother loves and protects Little Miss! I wouldn't have it any other way either!! I am truly blessed to be their mommy!! Well it's way way way passed my bedtime(I always seem  to do this way later than planned), but here is wishing each and everyone a very Merry Christmas..Happy Holiday!! I will be back in a few days with lots more pictures and all that goodness!! Blessings to you all :)

2 comments:

  1. HI there stopping by to thank you for visiting and entering a contest. I appreciate the follow and have returned the favor. Keeping up to date blogs is sometimes difficult. I love your post and the pictures of your son and daughter they look like they really get along well. Thats awesome! Take care have a great day! Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karren and thanks for the follow back :) It really can be tough at times to keep up to date, but I love it when I can lol!! Thanks so much I appreciate it! Hope you have a great day and rest of your week :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...