Sunday, December 11, 2011
25 Days of Christmas Photo Challenge
Well even though I have not finished posting all the pictures from my last photo challenge(still planning on backdating), it's time again for another one! This one is also being done by Positively Present and I cannot wait to start posting all my new fun Christmas themed photos! I think I will use both my camera apps I have and my good camera, that will be a nice addition to the challenge I think ;) I think this time around I will also post to the Flickr group as well!! So excited to get started!! Loving all the days of this challenge too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hi there, thanks for finding me and the follow :)
ReplyDeleteI dropped by to follow you back!
Have a wonderful Monday!
Deb
Thanks for stopping by my blog from the sunday hop. I'm following you back. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/
Looks like a fun challenge! Thanks so much for the follow, following you back! =)
ReplyDeleteTrisha @ MommaTandBabyE.com
thanks for stopping by and following Mama's Baby Cupcakes via GFC. I'm now following you back
ReplyDelete