On a brighter note though things have been great around these parts! Christmas was just plum grand and I guess I can start with pictures from that :) Little Miss finally got her Barbie ATV that she has been wanting for the last 6 months and the look on her face was just priceless! I couldn't tell if she was more excited about the ATV or the Justin Bieber bear that she asked Santa for ;) The Boy finally got the BMX bike he had been wanting as well. I think come Spring is when he will start racing and he is so excited. We scaled back a lot when it came to the gifts for the kiddos and it went perfect. We used to go a tad overboard and then realized it is not about how many gifts are under that tree, how much money is spent. They love is none the less and that is what it is about, family and celebrating life and Jesus! It was such a great day!!
A few days after Christmas my awesome mother, sister and brother-in-law flew up and we had a make up Christmas and a funtastic new years!! Seriously the best one that I have had in such a long long long time!! A night full of great music, dancing, singing and laughter!! All in the comfort of our own home which made it even better!! My mom was able to stop by after she got off work and it made the night all around perfect :) Wouldn't trade those memories for anything!! I love my wonderful family!! A few more pictures from that fun filled night!! I would love to be able to do something like this every year that is for sure!! Brought tons of laughs and smiles that is for sure!!
There is still so much to update on, but it's really late and I should head out to bed. I have been doing another photo challenge for the month of February, I will update and post on that tomorrow I think...or later on today lol









Dont be too hard on yourself: There is a lot of life to be lived and times when it is better to live it and blog about it later:)
ReplyDelete