Last weekend we went and got the family Christmas tree and I am so so so so very happy with our pick this year!! We switched to the Fraser Fir trees last year and I think from there on out we decided that was the only kind we would get!! We got there and looked in one area and found one we liked and then just to see we went in the next area, which typically holds the higher priced and bigger trees, but we just wanted to look. A few seconds into it there it was, the perfect tree!! It was the right size all around, no gaps or holes, not crazy expensive we just had to have it!! Of course when we got it home and in the stand we found the one flaw it had..a branch on the bottom that didn't allow it to fully fit into the tree stand to make it straight lol! If we cut it off it would have taken half of the bottom off so after a few turns, shifts, tugs and pulls we got it just the way we wanted it :) It was so much fun decorating with the fam!! Lots of laughter and good times!!
Very beautiful! Do continue to enjoy the holiday season. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am now following your Blog. Take care and have a great week.
ReplyDeleteJudy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS
Love the Christmas tree! It is so fat at the bottom which is one of my favorite parts of a tree. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season so far.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree, beautiful kids, and beautiful family! I'm so glad you noticed the names of the two children in my last painting! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHi Gina! I love your tree! It's so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! I'm here returning the follow!!
Merry Christmas from Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life!