The Boy has been at a friends all weekend, which before he went he totally organized his closet and OMG I am teaching him well because it looks darn awesome if I say so myself!! Little Miss has been avoiding cleaning her room like the plague and I have slipped and let her play over at the neighbors house lol lol! My sister came and stayed the weekend and that was a blast in a half! We had some late night shopping fun and took advantage of a goofy mirror at the store. It was a blast!
As for me I have been working on edits all weekend it seems lol lol Which I love and am totally loving the way that they turned out!! Paige was such an awesome person to work with and she rocks it in front of the camera!! I am in dire need to change up my photography blog, so I have to get that done before I upload some sneak peeks on it!!
As for this weeks goals, it's going to be a busy one again!! I have a meeting on Monday, 2 parent teacher conferences (one of which is going to be at the house, never had one of those before, but how cool is that?!), football practice, The Boys last game and a bunch of other little things that I do on a weekly/daily basis!!
I have also got to get Little Misses costume all situated, this is the first year I haven't had it a month before Halloween lol lol She wants to be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and they have that costume everywhere so I am sure I won't have a problem finding it. The Boy has decided that he is too old for trick or treating so looks like he will be just a car rider this year lol lol I am sure he will change his mind before then ;) He has a Halloween party this next weekend and I know we will come up with something cool for him to be for that one. He was thinking a zombie, so I am sure we can come up with something kooky and fun!! So here is to a long and productive week for me :)






No comments:
Post a Comment