Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Creamer Love

So I am totally not really liking this camera picture, but I found this yummy goodness at the store last week and had to share!! It's by far one of the best creamers I have ever tasted, of course not as awesome as my ultimate fave, caramel apple. It's super yummy though and I totally recommend it!! It's not too sweet either which is awesome!!  While I totally told myself I would stay clear of creamers since I am working on the diet and all, I just can't stay away lol lol!! I have been limiting myself though and doing an half hour more of exercising so that is a good thing right?!! I would have to say so!!
This morning is totally one of those nice warm cup of coffee moments! It's cold, wet and raining outside, totally curled up in comfy jammies, fun socks and my awesome cup of coffee!! Love Love Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...