Oh my goodness, I meant to take before and after pictures but totally forgot!! It worked like a charm and there is no sign of it at all on the carpet!! Thank goodness!!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
How Cool!!
Here is my random of the day before I get into my Super Sunday posting for the week ahead!! Little Miss was playing around on the couch and as she was doing so, she kicked over my Scentsy warmer (which was on and in total liquid cupcake smelling form) and it went everywhere!! The carpet, the wall, the curtains..talk about a waxy mess in a half. So naturally I decided to hope online for the quickest, cheapest and safest way to remove this wax. Thanks to a handy dandy Google search I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljr1b29pBx0
Oh my goodness, I meant to take before and after pictures but totally forgot!! It worked like a charm and there is no sign of it at all on the carpet!! Thank goodness!!
Oh my goodness, I meant to take before and after pictures but totally forgot!! It worked like a charm and there is no sign of it at all on the carpet!! Thank goodness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment