So a nice, warm and cozy dinner was definitely in order and that is just what we had!! No matter how many times I have made this awesome dish by the grand Pioneer Woman, it never dulls or gets old!! The kiddos love it and it's just perfect on a cold cold day/evening like today!! I know the boy was happy to have something nice and warm in his tummy after having football practice in this cold. He was decked out in a long sleeve shirt, a tee shirt, along with his jersey. Then he had on 2 pairs of football socks to, so he was nice and warm!! Today was the last practice and it's sad that this season has already come to an end :( Our last game is tomorrow and hopefully we can pull an awesome end to the seaton!! Hard to believe it will be the very last MM football game for him ever too, onto junior high ball now!! I wasn't able to make his last practice and I know that was a little bothersome on both ends. He got his football pictures back tonight too and he was not happy with them at all. He had just had a haircut and was not too happy with how it looked in the pictures. Not to mention in the background of the group picture is a gas station and a SUV driving down the road, I mean really now...why would you position them towards a main road?! Thank goodness I know what I am doing and can retake his individuals lol! Wish I would have gotten a good group shot, maybe tomorrow before the game!!
Mini vent coming up...the garage door decided to break as I left to get him from school this afternoon and by the time the garage door guy called, it was to inform me that he would not be here tonight but in the morning. Needless to say he didn't get a nice and cheery response. I mean it would be one thing if the door was stuck shut, but no it was WIDE open and visibly broke. There was no way at all that I was going to leave that door open all night long, are you seriously kidding me?! In the end someone ended coming and getting it down and locked, thank goodness!! It should hopefully be replaced in the morning, but it made for an interesting evening to say the least lol! Here is hoping to a better day tomorrow that is for sure!!






No comments:
Post a Comment