Monday, October 10, 2011

My Boy

You see this handsome football loving guy right here? Ooh boy do I love him so, there is not a day that goes by where I don't smile because of him!! I know I can say this a lot and I don't think I will ever stop, but dang they grow up so very fast, I mean really they do!! As I was editing these pictures I remember when he first started playing football, he was so little(who am I kidding he was never little, he has always been a tall one lol, but you know what I mean), he was missing his teeth, it was so adorable!! About a week ago I was going through a slideshow video site I used a few years ago and I found a video I had made for The Boy during his first years of football :) It was so neat!! It had where I could access the pictures so I totally
had to add these older pics of his first 2 years on here!! The one where he is in blue was from 2007 and the black was 2008. The team names were so funny that first year. His team name was The Flash and his second they were the Nittany Lions :) Fun times!! We are winding down the football season now, it really went by fast this time around too!! I wish it was longer that is for sure, maybe that would make me feel a little better for all the money we shell out each year between the fees, equipment, shoes, pants and everything of the sort lol lol !! Both games last week went awesome and they won both!! We have two games again this week and hopefully we can have the same results!! Well I believe that I have rambled enough for the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...