Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Ramble Time...

Ok it's totally time to ramble/vent lol lol Have you ever had that moments where you come out of your house, look around and think, "What in the hell is this place coming too"? Well I have...just about every time I walk outside lol When we first moved here it was such a cute and quiet street. Everyone (well minus one house), took care of their lawns, didn't have crap thrown about their lawns, it was quiet and nice!! Flash forward to today...it is like white trash central, I kid you not. Now I am sure that is going to come across as really really judgmental, but if you drive down the street you would see it too!! Our house, both of our neighbors and then the house across the street are the only ones kept nice and we remain nice and quiet as well. It's crappy to say the least!! There are about 4 houses that have crap literally every where and argue with each other back and forth, OMG it's bad!! The cops have had to come and visit numerous times due to them all, ugh it gets on my nerves!! It's bad when you don't even want your kids playing outside because of it all, talk about embarrassing too! Little Miss has the little boy next door that she will go and play with in their backyard or inside the house. As for The Boy ever since his best friend moved away, it's rare for him to go out and play. I know he hates it, but it's just better that way!!  I am sooooooo beyond ready to move it's not even funny (come on 2012)!! I am just tired of it all, no one has any respect these days, no one pays attention to what their kids are doing and saying! Oh my goodness some of the things I hear when my windows are open, just WOW!!  Ugh well that is my vent/ramble for the evening!! Feels somewhat better now lol lol!! I am so ready to just be done with this area, sad as it is!! I love the town, but this street pisses me off lol!
Ugh from a very unhappy rambling Gee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...