Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's Super Sunday...

Today is super Sunday and that is just what it is..SUPER!! I am having such a wonderful Sunday and that makes me even more happy!! While it's been a pretty laid back weekend this morning the sweets let me sleep in and then I headed out shortly after to finish up my Senior session with Paige and take some pics of her and her super adorably cute little guy!! It was a blast! We had to dodge falling walnuts and leaves flying through the air. We both got a good 5 minute laugh and one(a leaf) flew into my mouth as I was laying down taking her pictures in the leaves lol lol! It was great and I cannot wait to get started on editing them all and boy I took a bunch!! Other than that its just been a pretty laid back day!! I have A LOT to get done this week and it's going to be a very productive one for sure!! I am in the organization mode so I need to work on all rooms and finish up what I didn't last week!! I have yet to start any of my Pinterest goodies for Fall/Halloween but I have started buying all my supplies lol That counts right?! I totally think so!! Well time to head out and spend time with my awesome little family, the sweets is making dinner tonight and it's gonna be a good one!! He is making beef tenderloin with mushrooms in a red wine/balsamic sauce, steamed asparagus and salad!! What an awesome guy I tell you what!! I ♥ him so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...