Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crock Pot Goodness

My crock pot has really seriously been my best friend the past few weeks!! During football season dinner time is usually either rushed, quick and not healthy or a late one. Thankfully I have put this big daddy to use and I would not have it any other way! Why I didn't think about crock pot meals the past 5 years of Fall football I have no idea lol! I have found so many yummy a new recipes to try these past few weeks and there are many more to come!! Tonight I made pork bbq ribs and they turned out pretty good if I say so myself. I used this recipe I found on, I bet you can't guess...Pinterest and I'd totally recommend it!! I have got about 3 weeks of football left and many more nights of crock pot goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...