Monday, October 31, 2011
ER
Being in the emergency room is really not the way that I wanted to start out Halloween but looks like that is right where I was. While thankfully it wasn't as long as I was expecting, I still cannot stand the hospital and the bill that comes along with it! I was not feeling any better after our fun family pumpkin carving day, so around 11:00 I ended up heading in with my sister in tow. After some blood work, a ct scan, the good ol Pleurisy diagnosis is what came out of it...again!! My potassium levels were also pretty low so I had to drink what tasted like watered down tang/bitter orange before I could leave. The doctor asked if my asthma had been bothering me or if I had been wheezing, but I hadn't so just in case I got a new prescription for an inhaler, along with a z-pack and some pain meds.Hopefully that will kick that out of my system and quickly!! Well it's way way past the bedtime and I am beyond ready that is for sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment