Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Happy Halloween to all :) I wasn't able to get a pic of The Boy with his cool red hair for Halloween, but here is Little Miss decked out in her Halloween duds!! Her fall party was on Thursday so she was wearing red and didn't get the chance to wear it and it ended up working out just fine since today is Halloween!! Despite me having such a crappy night/morning I still plan on taking the kiddos trick or treating later on this evening and that will be lots of fun :) I know they are really looking forward to it. I am going to try and get a good nap in though since I didn't get a lot of sleep lol! We have a guy coming to replace the garage door today sometime so hopefully I can lay down for a bit before he gets here!! Hope everyone has a very Happy and Safe Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...