Sunday, October 30, 2011
Pumpkin Carving Goodness
Yay today was our family pumpkin carving day and it was so much fun! We had my mom and sister over and we all had a blast getting our pumpkin carving on!! Though I wasn't feeling the best today, I still made a great day out of it!! Everyone's pumpkins turned out so awesome and I cannot wait until later on tonight where we can light them all up and watch them glow. Now that I read that back that totally sounds just a little on the cheesy side, but ahh well, I will cheese away!! These are the moments that we will look back on in the years to come and be so grateful we took the time. I know the kids will appreciate it when they are older as well!! It's such an awesome thing to come together as a family and create awesome memories!! I am so grateful for my awesome family and our awesome memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment