Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oooh Boy

I have been following this awesome blog, Love From The Oven for quite sometime now and it totally rocks my socks!! I have gotten so many treat ideas and such, love love love it!! I totally recommend it to one and all!!
I just happened to read about this AWESOME giveaway Sunday and had to go and find these awesome M&M's that she mentioned in the post as well lol! At first I did not see them at all so I figured our store did not carry them, bummer I really wanted to give them a try lol! I went back in today to grab something and used another entrance and low and behold there they were, 2 whole pallets of them. I totally snatched them up and got one heck of a deal too! I priced matched them and then used the $1.50 off 2 packages and got them for a little under the price of only one package!! Score for me!! I have 2 more coupons so I think I am totally gonna snatch up some more before they are gone! They are going to go perfect with a neat Halloween centerpiece that I found on Pinterest too!! The kiddos LOVE them and the sweets does too!
This giveaway is ending soon so be sure to check it out, you will not be disappointed at all! I would so LOVE to snag all these goodies up!! Fun Fall Flavors & Favorites Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...