Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Store Goodness

Well today was a super family fun day in our household lol! We ventured out to find the kiddos Halloween gear and could not resist playing around with all the kooky and spooky Halloween masks! The kiddos seriously had the funnest time and I managed to snap some uber funny and kinda creepy pictures in the process lol! This first one The Boy really wanted to get, he kept going back to it over and over again, but yea I could not bring myself to spend $50 on a mask that would be worn what once or twice lol. Little Miss did not want to go anywhere near him in this one that is for sure lol. She knew it was him but yea she just wasn't feeling it.
Ever seen a sassy skeleton before, no? Well now ya have lol lol! Little Miss finally picked one up to try on and couldn't resist striking her most favorite pose ever at the same time lol lol! One of the employee's that was walking around the store even made the comment on how it wasn't too often that you see a sassy looking cute skeleton lol lol! That made her smile!! She ended up finding her costume at the first place we went too, though she changed what she was planning on being. Last Halloween she decided that she was going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, so that is what she was looking for. Well upon getting there the only one they had was way too big so we had to find something different. We looked at TONS and finally she found the perfect one...a cheerless cheerleader! She told me she just HAD to have it and we ended up going with it :) Of course everything cool that goes along with it was to be purchased separately so we didn't get everything. We have a Halloween function to go to later on tonight so I will have to post a pic of her in it, she looks super cute!!
Gotta get some more mask goodness in here :) Here is the sweets and The Boy rocking some more crazy masks!! The one the sweets is wearing is actually the one The Boy picked out to wear to the Halloween thing tonight. The rest of the pics are pretty self explanatory, it was a lot of fun! I would write more but I am running low on time before I have to get Little Miss ready to go. I am sure I will be back later to post some pics of them in their costumes :) Happy Saturday all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...