Monday, September 26, 2011

The Boy

Today the boy had his pictures for football and I had to snap a quick one before we left. While I usually take his individual pic, we still get the team picture. This is going to be something that will be so neat to look back on. His dad has a book he made when he was in high school and in it is one of his team pictures from the same football organization!! Neat indeed!!
It makes me so glad that we have these photographic memories to look back on. I have always loved taking and looking though pictures and I can only hope that once the kiddos are my age they love looking back on it as much as I do. Of course there are times where they are like, "ok mom don't you have enough pictures", but there are other times where they are like, "ummm are you going to take a picture of this" lol! I know deep down though, they will totally appreciate it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...