Friday, September 23, 2011

Lookie Lookie...

WE LOST OUR VERY FIRST TOOTH!! A few weeks back Little Miss was talking about how her "tooth just didn't feel very good" lol I of course looked at it, felt around and it was just a little bit loose. Then yesterday it was a lot loose and today after school, it was ready to come out!! She was so very happy and so beyond ready for the tooth fairy to come and visit tonight!! I had been planning on doing a neat tooth fairy project that I had found on Pinterest, but didn't have time to head to Hobby Lobby to get the supplies. I need to go ahead and pick them up though because if she is anything like her brother she is gonna start loosing them like they are going out of style lol It's kind of funny because the boy also lost the same tooth first and he was also in Kindergarten!! Kinda funny how that works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...