It is totally her signature move and I believe it always will be lol! What is funny too is this is not even all the pictures that I have in my phone, I just picked out some of my absolute favorites :) I think I will continue to do this throughout the year and see how many pictures I can end up with and make an even bigger collage lol!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Little Miss Sassy Pants
So as I was looking through and backing up all the pictures I have taken with my cell phone and I noticed a trend with my Little Miss!! Can you see it? For the longest time I have called her Little Miss Sassy Pants and well frankly this is one of the main reasons why! She is so 100% sass, but in a good and cute way!! Every morning before we leave for school I take a picture of her so that she can show her Gramma what she is wearing to school that day. While we switch it up between the areas in the front yard, the pose never changes and I love that and her Gramma does too!! I am sure that if I go back to some early early photos of her, we would see the same pose
It is totally her signature move and I believe it always will be lol! What is funny too is this is not even all the pictures that I have in my phone, I just picked out some of my absolute favorites :) I think I will continue to do this throughout the year and see how many pictures I can end up with and make an even bigger collage lol!
It is totally her signature move and I believe it always will be lol! What is funny too is this is not even all the pictures that I have in my phone, I just picked out some of my absolute favorites :) I think I will continue to do this throughout the year and see how many pictures I can end up with and make an even bigger collage lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment