Oh-M-Gee, this one such a super yummy cupcake. I have really been venturing out with the homemade cupcakes and honestly I could not be happier with myself nor the yummy cupcake outcome lol! I don't think I will ever go back to boxed cake mixes other than I for cake mix cookies lol lol! Seriously though, I must say that these turned out delish and I cannot wait to try them out again!!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Strawberry Colada Cupcakes
Oh-M-Gee, this one such a super yummy cupcake. I have really been venturing out with the homemade cupcakes and honestly I could not be happier with myself nor the yummy cupcake outcome lol! I don't think I will ever go back to boxed cake mixes other than I for cake mix cookies lol lol! Seriously though, I must say that these turned out delish and I cannot wait to try them out again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment