Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Boys

Ok so the sweets would probably be not too happy knowing that I am sharing this on my blog, but I cannot resist! These are the moments that make me smile and laugh and remind me how grateful I am.
Today was one of those laid back days, I decided to pull out a book of old cd's and we just listened and reminisced, danced around and acted goofy. At some point these 3d glasses turned photo props and we took some super funny pictures!! This by far was one of the best ones other than one of Little Miss and The Boy! I will put that one up tomorrow lol! Each time I look at this pic the look on the sweets face is just priceless, so makes me chuckle and laugh out loud!! Boy do I love this man and the super cute boy beside him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...