Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Bieber Fever
Could not pass up this photo op with my Little Miss. She is all about Justin Bieber (what little girl in the world isn't at the moment lol). A while back we had bought her magazines filled with his posters, a few posters for her walls, but she HAD to keep her room clean in order to put them up. She worked her little tooshie off, with some help from mom and brother of course, but she got it all clean and she finally got to put up her posters! She is sooooo loving it. As I was walking down the hall I heard her singing, "U Smile, I Smile", I wanted to record her, but went the picture route instead. She was sitting at her vanity singing and putting on lip gloss! It was the cutest thing ever!! I had to get a picture of the room this spotless too lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment