Friday, July 1, 2011
A Happy Happy Birthday Wish
Oooh before I forget...today is also a very special day for my bestest bestie ever :) My T, my person as I call her celebrates her 31st birthday :) So a big Happy Happy Birthday to her!! While I cannot be there today to celebrate with her, I will be there next weekend to take her bridal shots that we were not able to take back in January due to the snow storm that hit a few days before her wedding and her sister is getting married and I am photographing that as well!! I cannot wait, it will be a kiddo free weekend for me and that is something that is very VERY rare for me :) So Happy Birthday my T, may your day be a wonderful as you my dear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment