Since the Joplin tornado, I along with many others have been following the story of Will Norton. Will Norton was an 18 year old super awesome, creative and funny guy who was on his way home from his high school graduation when his life was cut short as he was pulled from his Hummer by the tornado. His story among all the others completely drew me in and I took a big interest in it and my heart broke when the news came in that no one wanted to hear :( So as I still follow his families journey once the shirts to honor him and aid in Joplin recovery were available, I knew it was something I had to do. I got my shirt in the mail today and I will proudly sport it!! I plan to get one for the sweets and Little Miss as well!! I ordered one for The Boy, but his shirt is actually one that Will designed himself and sold through his Willdabeast store and The Boy is stoked to get that and wear it in Will's honor as well. As cliche as it may sound, he really was full of life and you can get that when you watch his You Tube videos, check them out at http://www.youtube.com/Will Saturday, July 2, 2011
WillDaBeast
Since the Joplin tornado, I along with many others have been following the story of Will Norton. Will Norton was an 18 year old super awesome, creative and funny guy who was on his way home from his high school graduation when his life was cut short as he was pulled from his Hummer by the tornado. His story among all the others completely drew me in and I took a big interest in it and my heart broke when the news came in that no one wanted to hear :( So as I still follow his families journey once the shirts to honor him and aid in Joplin recovery were available, I knew it was something I had to do. I got my shirt in the mail today and I will proudly sport it!! I plan to get one for the sweets and Little Miss as well!! I ordered one for The Boy, but his shirt is actually one that Will designed himself and sold through his Willdabeast store and The Boy is stoked to get that and wear it in Will's honor as well. As cliche as it may sound, he really was full of life and you can get that when you watch his You Tube videos, check them out at http://www.youtube.com/Will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment