Thursday, July 7, 2011

Clear roads to Kentucky :)

I forget that I can update this blog via my phone, though it sometimes tweaks my pictures when I try to upload them. I try not to use it too often so hopefully it doesn't put those odd looking lines through my picture and underneath it either lol! I just wanted to update real quick with a picture. The last time I took a picture like this on the very same road it was covered in snow lol lol! Now today its HOT, HOT, HOT and no snow in sight lol!  The first time we were headed to my very bestie best friends wedding! Today my sweets is taking me and little miss to be there for my besties sisters wedding. He can't go this time due to him being on call, so it's going to be an all girl time!!
I am going to be the photographer for the wedding and I am beyond excited! We will be there from today until Sunday so it's going to be a total mini vacation for us, so fun! So Kentucky here comes the Gee again :) I am going to so know this route by heart next time lol lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...