Friday, July 15, 2011

Little Miss

It's that time, back to school shopping :) One of my most favorite parts of summer lol lol! New clothes, shoes, supplies..you name it I love getting it lol! This weekend we totally took advantage of some awesome sales our most favorite stores were having, one of them being Gymboree!! I had like $75 in gymbucks to use and there were some super SUPER sweet deals in the clearance area!! I seriously love LOVE LOVE that store and it's clearance! Little Miss got lots of cute things that is for sure!! She was so happy to carry one of the bags and of course had to strike her signature pose lol!
We scored some really awesome deals for The Boy as well!! Who can beat $7 jeans from Hollister, and $5 jeans from Aeropostale, totally stoked up on those and had to deal with some weepy eyes when I realized that we are now buying him jeans in the mens section..where does the time go for real!!  The length is mainly what he needs them for, but still I want my little boy back who says "bubble dum" instead of bubble gum!! Back to the main point of this post though, there are a lot of good deals out right now and totally take advantage of them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...