Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Busy Week For Gee

Oh my wow I am going to have such a busy week this week, it's not even funny lol! I have so much to do before this weekend and my Kentucky trip. This will most likely be the last blog until after the trip because I really have to stick to my list of what I have to get done lol! This week we also get to spend a few days with the Sweet's brother and his wife, which will be nice :) It's been 3 years since we seen them last so it's a long overdue visit. He is on R&R from overseas right now and I know the kiddos are looking forward to seeing their uncle. I am sure I will have lots of pics to take on our visit days. On Thursday afternoon is when I am heading out to the besties and I am so excited!! I am taking Little Miss with me this time around and she is so excited as well! So I have to get all my packing, memory card clearing, the gear ready and all that goodness as well. I finished all the school work early, with an exception of some pictures I am taking that I am going to submit with this weeks photography class assignment, it should be lots of fun! Well off I go, I shall return next week sometime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...