Monday, July 25, 2011

Family Fun

Tonight we had a mini golf family fun night!! With it being so hot this summer, we haven't really done too much of anything outdoors other than the swimming pool. Tonight it was not as hot so we decided to take the kids to play a game of mini golf, one of their favorite summer activities too! Despite the annoying humidity it was really a fun time!! It's always a bunch of laughs and a good time when we go. The place was supposed to be closed but since there were a few people still on the driving range, they let us go ahead and play too :) This was one of the first times that I didn't bring the big camera and that we didn't keep score. I am so used to bringing the camera, making sure I take a ton of pics that I don't have as much fun as I should be having. I have really been trying to break myself away from the viewfinder so to say lol! I am glad that I went sans camera today but still had to snap at least a few pics of this fun time!! These are the moments that I truly love and adore and would not trade for anything else in this world! I love my happy little family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...