Today my super sweetie aka my stud of nature and I are celebrating 11 super fab and wonderful years together!! He is seriously the best ever and I wouldn't trade him for anything else in this world. There is not a day that goes by that I do not look at him and smile. There is not a day that goes by where I don't still to this day get butterflies in my tummy when he walks in the door from work, when he gives me a hug and a kiss!! I would not trade these last 11 years for anything! We have been through and overcame so much and not many people can do that! We have two of the most amazing kiddos, we together have created such a wonderful life and I am so grateful every single day for that too! This first picture was taken after we moved in together and they say that is usually the true test of a relationship, and to that I say, it was nothing really!! We fit together perfectly, always have and always will!! The rest are photos of us through the last few years! I really wish that there were more pictures. I am usually the one who is behind the camera so I am not one who really likes jumping in front of it much. I am determined though to start taking many more, that way when we have our video slideshow for the wedding it more than these series of photos repeated numerous times lol lol! For our special anniversary dinner we are just having a quiet evening at home with the kiddos. He got me themost beautiful pink roses that Little Miss helped him pick out, she was so very excited to pick them out. Earlier the kiddos and I went and got him the golf shoes that he had been wanting as he is now gonna start playing golf, and you gotta have some snazzy shoes lol lol!










No comments:
Post a Comment