Tuesday, June 14, 2011
A Date, A Date, We FINALLY Set a Date!!
Yes I know I have said this many MANY times before but no go backs now!! We have officially picked our wedding date!! We have been bouncing back and forth between a Spring or Fall wedding date and tonight we got our date!! We are definitely going with the Fall and September 29, 2012 is our official date!! I am so beyond excited and ready to get this done!! Since I have had everything planned out since well 2006 when we originally got engaged, just about everything is done!! There have been a few changes due to style and opinion changes. We have found a new venue and they are absolutely great and I am floored to work with them! I am looking into all the other goodies as well!! I cannot wait, I really can't! I am getting ready to go and be the photographer for my bestie's sister's wedding and I am sure that is going to add twice as much pep in my step to finally get our butts down that aisle lol lol! We have chosen not to have a destination wedding after all, which I am ok with. It's always been my dream to get my beach wedding, but as much as I would like that, there has always been the part of me that wants everyone to be together. I just cannot see us saying our vows without our kiddos either, so a Midwest wedding it is :) I am happy, content and so is the sweets and that is all that matters!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment