-
Catch up on all my laundry - Organize Little Misses toy bins and closet in her room, well who amd I kidding, the whole room needs to attention lol
-
Plan out my meal calendar for the month of March( I usually have this done by now, but am a little behind) - Revamp my business card (while I love my original design, I am thinking I would like something different)
-
Make at least 2 new dinners this week. I have been mixing it up with the new and fun recipes, so I would like to continue with that each week :) -
Deep clean the kitchen, to include...all cabinets and shelves reorganized(yes even you pesky under the kitchen sink),refrigeratorand all the drawers as well! -
Time to organize the bedroom while I am on a roll with organizing everything else! -
Socks! Socks! Socks! This by far is the part I loathe most about laundry, so I must tackle the big basket of socks just waiting to be folded and put away!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Super Sunday
Well today was totally one of those laid back, not going no where, not doing anything super Sundays :) Which in all honestly gets me all ready for the busy productive week that I tell myself I am going to have lol! This week is going to be my organization week! I think each Sunday I am going to start making weekly goals, putting them down in blog form and make sure I complete them by the next Sunday :) It totally goes along with my conquest to get more organized and back on track! So here we go, here are my goals for the week of March 6th thru March 13th(which is Little Misses 5th birthday)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment