Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday My Sweets

Today my sweetie turned 32 and me and the kiddos surprised him with his favorite kind of cake, German Chocolate :) I even made homemade coconut-pecan frosting and for my first time making it, it turned out pretty tasty!! It brought a nice smile to his face and happy tummies all around. Little Miss wasn't feeling too good and fell asleep right before dinner so I thought that she was going to miss the yummy goodness, but she woke up a few minutes after I got the dinner dishes all washed and the kitchen cleaned up. It would have broke her heart had she missed out on Daddy having his Happy Birthday To You as she says!! It turned out to be a pretty good night, good cake, great family = happiness in my book!
I am so very grateful to have such a wonderful man who is seriously my other half and soul mate. Together we have created not only two wonderful and beautiful kids, but such grand and awesome memories, all together. We have overcame so much and he is truly the best thing I could have ever asked for. So today my stud of nature, we celebrate you :) You are my love, my life, my other half, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...